Friday, January 1, 2010

big news: fat boy exercises!

And man, what an ego killer and reality check. I am one fat out of shape blob of worthlessness. but I did the program, well most of it. If I go all out, I'm liable to hurt myself, and then I can't exercise at all. I drank a lot of water and ate a meal. I am getting into the habit of drinking lots of water during meals, so that I eat less, and chewing more so I eat slower, both an attempt to 'listen' to my stomach and realize that I'm satisfied and no longer need to finish the meal. I made sure to stretch a lot after the workout, in the hopes of not hurting too much. Now it's time to finish some cleaning and shower the grime off.

ps: sorry about the difficulty in following along, if you had any. my mind sometimes jumps around with things it is interested in.

No comments: