Saturday, January 16, 2010

good morning fat guy

I slept pretty well last night, although since I went to bed 4 hours later, I woke up 2 and a half hours later than normal. But, still feel pretty good. I had a bagel and some fried potatoes. Mmmm.
So I'm on Weight Watchers, that's the plan I've been following since January 1. I'm doing the points (momentum) plan online, and I've gotta say, it's simple and easy to follow, and doesn't make too much of an impact on what you can eat. It does show you how much of what you eat will cost you per day. It's actually pretty great and I am happy about it. It's straightforward and user-friendly.
As for the exercise, I'm doing Power 90, by Tony Horton. It's like a gran-daddy of the p90x stuff. Since I'm a fat guy, there's no way I could do p90x right now, so I started with power 90, and it's more my speed.
It's nice because I'm starting to feel better, and be more active, which helps my depression and PTSD. Ok, well that's about it from here.

No comments: