Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year begins

I'm finishing up resetting the room. I feel real secure when my living space is clean and organized. I don't know why, it's not like I can't operate in the mess. I mean, hell, I make it a mess and leave it like that for a while, but once I get it the way I like it, I just feel safe and content. One of my resolutions is to keep the clean throughout 2010. Speaking of resolutions, I have some more.

Get outside my comfort zone - If I don't there's really no real way to grow and flourish.
Volunteer - I used to enjoy helping others, I don't think I ever stopped enjoying it, so I want to do this again.
Get new hobbies - I used to do many things, like woodwork and other stuff, so I'm gonna start again.
Open a savings account - It's time to get more responsible with my money.

These are only a couple.

No comments: