Monday, January 25, 2010

not feelin it.

Ok, really starting to go downhill these last couple of days. I have eaten too much for consecutive days, I have been really pissed off for an extended period of time, I have slept damn near all day the last two days. I didn't exercise yesterday. I think it's safe to say that I am definitely dealing with some depression shit right now. It's sadistically funny, because I know that all I need to do is exercise, and that would solve some of these problems quickly and easily. But I am not in a position where that is easy or desirable. I think I'm fucked.

1 comment:

April said...

Just take it one day at a time. You'll have bad ones, but don't let them ruin the next one, too! In other words, you're not fucked. You're just delayed. Do something fun that makes you happy . . . or, work out and it'll make you feel better. Even just a walk?