Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good afternoon, my name is productive.

Well, I'm still having sleep issues, but I am feeling better and more positive, so I'm continuing to climb up on out of this damned hole. Took my bi-weekly measurements, and am continuing to see the physical changes that come with losing 17 pounds. I'm encouraged. I've started to straighten up round here, I had let two loads of laundry pile up, which is out of the ordinary now. So one's in the wash, and the other is ready to go. I made a few phone calls, I have some things I need to get done: One of them is getting the damned VA to pay me for my last semester of college, which was waaaay back in 2008. I also need to assemble paperwork for my insurance company and call other contacts. I'm getting better, but I have usually had a habit of procrastinating so long, and by the time I try to address an issue, it has blown way out of proportion. I'm trying to fix that, and it's not so bad right now.

Overall, I have accomplished many things so far this year, with regards to resolutions, and life-changes to improve my day-to-day living. I have made a habit of keeping a cleaner living area and environment; I am on top of correspondence when it comes in; I have opened a savings account in order to save for that "rainy day" or emergency; I have totally changed my eating habits; I have become more physically active, and it's making me healthier in other ways - heart-wise, lungs; I am having more good days than bad; which is nice. So overall, 40 days into the new year, and things are going well.

Thanks to all of you who continue to visit and follow my journey.

FGSO

No comments: