Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Week 6.

Five weeks are gone, and I'm still at this whole weight loss thing. I'm pretty impressed with myself. I had the weigh-in this morning, and I lost another pound. So now total of 15. I think I'm now passed that initial phase of 3-5 pounds per week, and now I anticipate seeing only 1-2 pounds per week from here on in. Of course, every now and then something might be different, but anything more than 2 per week is unhealthy. So I just have to realize that this is a marathon, not a sprint, and it took a while to put on this much weight, it's gonna take a little while to get rid of this much weight. I need to continue to do the right things and be happy with a smaller weekly loss. As long as the weekly changes continue to be losing weight, I should (and hope I do) be happy. So today is day 1 of Week 6, which means that today also syncs with my exercise regimen, which I am happy to say I completed for today.
As for the food log, today was grocery shopping day, and there was a sale on Lean Cuisine, so I mostly bought that instead of the Smart Ones, and we'll see how the food compares. I had french bread cheese pizza for lunch, and it was pretty good. I didn't have breakfast, which I know is not a good thing, but I was awake all night, and finally got to sleep around 745am, and well, it wasn't pretty.I hydrated all day, so thats a good thing.
Still looking for work, must have sent out a couple dozen more resumes. Oh well, at some point, I'll get a call. I'll be back on here later tonite with an update on more food, cause one meal is not good for the day. Hope yall out there are doing well.

Fat Guy Signing Off...

No comments: