Thursday, February 18, 2010

Light day today.

Wanted to get a good workout in today because I didn't work out yesterday, but the body wasn't feeling it. so I did a very abbreviated cardio workout and a short strength workout. I'm kinda angry and unhappy at the moment, and I don't know if it's because of the workout or what, but I'm really not feeling happy or pleasant. I can actually feel myself getting more pissed off as the moments pass. And there ain't no good reason for it. So that's just not fracking cool. Plus, I dipped into my weekly points last night, and I am not happy about that, and for today, it's 1115pm and I am out of points. So it's hope against all hope that I go right to bed, or just accept that I will have to use some weekly points tonight as well. Not only that, but I have to be at the VA tomorrow and want to wake up early and rested, and I just don't see that happening, as the whole falling asleep thing is still not going well. So overall, I'm fracking AWESOME.

FGSO

No comments: