Thursday, February 25, 2010

of winter's crappiness and eating poorly

Another winter storm is upon us. Eh. I'm still pretty depressed/demotivated. I've been eating a lot of Quiznos lately. Their 2 for 5 sammies and soup is what I get. Of course, if I was following my guidelines, and doing things the way they should be done, I would eat the sammie, and perhaps half the bowl of soup, and have the other half later on for a snack. Instead, I gorge myself on two (yep, fracking TWO) sammies and the whole bowl of soup at one time. So that's not boding well for my eating habits. It seems these last ten days or so have been really poor days in regards to eating habits and points values and all. Add that to not exercising all this week, and being sick to boot, and I think we're on the path to a second week of weight gain. To be honest, I would be thrilled at just staying even, where my weight is now. However, I just don't have a good feeling. Everybody is all "well, there are ups and downs in weight loss, just like depression and all that" and I know, but I'm just not feeling it at all anymore. Dammit.

No comments: