Monday, February 15, 2010

ooh la la

I went to the VA today, and picked up some medications that I was about to run out of, which is perfect timing. I also went shopping and picked up some food to eat that won't kill me. However, I only got out of bed around 3pm. Which sucks. I woke up early, like 10am, and then round noon, and each time went back to sleep. So, today was a lazy day. I guess I'm just recovering from the trip over the weekend.

I was sorting through my old computer files, and found pictures of me that I took back in 2006 when I started getting concerned about getting fat. Boy, if only I had started then. I also found measurements that I had taken then, and even with all that I am losing now, I'm not close to what I was then. But oh well. It just reinforces the fact that I am going to keep working on it, and it will happen at some point. I am also cleaning out my email, and it's mildly funny and also sad to read emails from years gone by.

I had a deviled egg today and a WW roasted potatoes and broccoli meal. I have exercise on the schedule today, even though technically Mondays are my "off" day. Seeing as this month's calendar already has 8 days of no exercise, I thought I'd use today wisely.

Hope all is well with you out there. FGSO

No comments: