Friday, March 5, 2010

The Friday Five

Still perfect in the month of March. Anyway, it's time for a new thing here at the Fat Guy Times. I give you: The Friday Five. Each Friday, I will run down a list of a couple (a couple... how about five) of things pertinent to my week gone by. Some might be humorous, some stupid, and some just out of left field. But there will be five and it will be on Friday. So, without further ado:

The Friday Five for March 5th. Five things I realized this week:
1. It's difficult to get along with family. But no matter what, they are family and I want them to continue to be in my life. I need to adjust to them, and accept them as they are.
2. I have found that it is easier lately to keep myself motivated.
3. Patience is a learned skill. I'm getting there.
4. I have a skewed self-image. I am overly critical of myself when I see pictures.
5. I have no doubt that I will lose all the weight i want to. I will achieve this goal.

And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy.

FGSO

No comments: