Friday, March 12, 2010

mark today as a day off

I spent the day with my niece, we went out to eat, and then to the mall. I haven't spent a day with her in a long time, and it was nice. As it is for me though, I am tired and I don't think I am going to get a workout in tonight. I think I'm going to take today, and get back on track tomorrow, starting with a good intense strength workout, and then maybe a couple of miles walking at the VA.

I have been volunteering with Cub Scouts with my nephew, and just recently volunteered to take on more of a role there. I now have a lot to do there as far as planning and everything else. But it is something I enjoy so it gets me out of the house. Still trying to get a job, waiting on word from a couple of interviews. Working on college for the summer, in advance of going back to Israel for 5 months in the winter. So there are things on the table, but right now, the only day-to-day thing is Scouts.

So far, not one point in this post has had anything to do with my weight loss or exercise, but hey, sometimes it works like that. Thanks for stopping by.

FGSO

No comments: