Tuesday, March 9, 2010

nothing to worry about

I got my workout in. Short and sweet and exhilarating. Jumped up to a heavier weight with lower reps and shorter rest, done quicker and feeling better. Who knew?

Today I did the weigh in, like I said, and am now down 20 pounds, an average of 2 a week, as we begin week 11. To celebrate, I ate pizza today. Two grandma slices for lunch and fat kid had three pepperoni slices for dinner. That's probably why I was so lethargic when I got back here. Gotta not do that. Wasn't worth it.

I am succeeding in losing weight and getting in shape.
I am getting stronger and leaner.
I am regaining self-confidence in my appearance.
I will continue to follow this plan, knowing that the long-term results are worth it.
I will allow my discouragements to pass from my mind, confident that I am on the right path.
I will surround myself with people and things that are positive to my goals and outlook.
I will welcome others to celebrate my successes with me.

FGSO

No comments: