Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 14 is upon us.

Look on your left and you will see the new ticker numbers. That's right, I have lost 25 pounds. Last week alone I lost 4 pounds. However, I only exercised once, and I didn't really track any food consumption, so I am surprised I lost at all.

Anyway, I am getting ready to go out to the garage and make sure the area around the bowflex is cleaned and I am able to use the machine. It's high time I get that added to my workout regimen. Also need to take a picture today to show what the changes have been in this first 90 day phase. It's amazing to me that I have completed 90 days of this, haven't quit, and continue to work on it despite the occasional setback and the constant depression.

Thanks to all of you out there for your comments and compliments and faith. FGSO

No comments: