Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Whew. It's been a little rough here adjusting to working again. It's been difficult to get up early in the morning, and when I finally get home, I am tired and sore. So I simply stopped exercising this past week, in order to just make it through. That being said, I am going to attempt to adapt to my new schedule and fit in exercise where I can. On a separate note, I found out that I have severe sleep apnea, which is why I wake up from sleep and am still extremely tired. So, the VA is gonna set me up with a CPAP machine, which should work wonders for me.

So here we are more than halfway through April. Last week's weigh-in saw me gain a pound. Which wasn't half bad considering no exercise and three days of work. I have a feeling this week's is going to be similar or more gained. We shall see. I might have to adjust my weigh-in day. Not sure about that yet. Also haven't logged food for quite a while.

I would like to set up a meal plan each day, ie. making sandwiches and such at home and bringing them to work, rather than eating fast food all day which is what I have been doing. I think if I can do the "bring your food to work" thing, I will get back in charge of what I eat and when, and make sure it is healthy and helps me lose weight.  On that note, I have to go food shopping later today.

I'm thrilled that I have a job now, but I want to make sure that I don't just give up on the weight loss and exercise. It's going to be a juggling act and I am going to get it done.

Hope yall are good. FGSO

No comments: