Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still adjusting to this work thing.

So, tomorrow will be two weeks that I have had this job. I am tired as hell and overall feel pretty shitty. However, I am quite pleased on two accounts: I am holding up well, as far as getting to work each day goes; and I am making some progress getting better. I haven't worked full time in over a year, and I haven't worked a manual labor job in a lot longer than that. I do feel myself having problems throughout the day with depression and energy, but so far have been able to get through it mostly unscathed. Anyway, I am hoping that it gets better as it goes, or else I don't see myself having this job much longer.

On the weight loss front, I haven't exercised since April 6th. That's over two weeks ago. That's not good. I haven't weighed in yet this week, because when I was at the VA yesterday, it was after hours and noone was there to let me into the room. So I really have no idea how the weight is holding up.

I brought my lunch to work with me on Monday and today. It was good, and cheap, and most important, healthy low-points. So as long as I continue to do that, and get back on the horse with proper food log, I should at the very least stay at the same weight. Here's to hoping that works.

FGSO

No comments: