Saturday, May 22, 2010

New weigh-in!!!

I was at the VA today and got a chance to weigh myself, the first time since April 27th. Lo and behold, I lost 5 pounds! It seems that my body is continuing its weight loss even though I was off-track for a while. So, now that I am back on track, I'm excited to see how well I can continue to lose weight and get in better shape.

I walked yesterday for an hour and fifteen minutes. It was great. Tonight my plan is some strength training before an early bedtime, as I have work tomorrow.

For food today, I had:
 a smart ones slow roasted turkey breast
 2 smart ones pizza
 and four cups of milk.

Last night the attack of the late night munchies kicked my ass, and so I ate crap. I had done so well during the day, but hey, it happens. I just have to work hard to get my discipline back. Tonight's another chance.

That's it from here. Time to finish up around here. FGSO

No comments: