Sunday, May 23, 2010

sunday sunshine

hello all. I worked today, a sunday. I only worked because, after being out 4 days with a bad back, I needed the money. I woke up late, and in a bad mood, and therefore, the rest of the day I continued to be in a bad mood, and tired. I really wanted to just get back into bed when I got home from work, but I decided to go walking. I did an hour's walk at a good pace again. My muscles were sore after Friday's walk because I neglected to stretch properly. So today was good, because I got the muscles working, and got the lactic acid out of there, plus it was good just to listen to music and not concentrate on anything. So here I am, back home, sweaty and loving it.

Anyway, there's more from me, but maybe later. Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all your walking! If I really do wind up doing the NYC marathon in November, will you do some of it with me?
-Rebecca