Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ach, the sun

Well, I know why I was so tired earlier. I went walking and like an idiot, didn't put a single thought into sunscreen. So my forehead, which is quite large taking into account my receding hairline, is rather red right now. So, I've been drinking lots of water to make sure I get re-hydrated.

I did some cleaning in the room here, trash is ready to be put out, clean laundry is in its' place, etc. There is still some work to do, but I am pleased with it so far. I also went food shopping today, so I feel like I accomplished something today, which is always a good feeling.

I have a quick detour tomorrow morning to the VA, before I go to work. That shouldn't take long, hopefully. And if it does, oh well. Gotta be done.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: