Thursday, June 17, 2010

glad you called

I worked out tonight! Which ends a streak of two days without it. Also, that means in the first 14 days, I worked out 5 of them. Which is a modest start. It could be worse, but there is certainly room for improvement. So the goal for the next two weeks is no fewer than 8 days.

I really didn't want to go to work today, after yesterday's debacle. But I did, albeit I went in late, around noon. So that means that tomorrow will be an early day, as I have much to finish. And it being Friday, I would like my day to end before 730pm which was when today's ended.

I am sitting here sweaty and tired and feeling great that I exercised. But now it's time to eat dinner, and then shower. I hopefully will get back on here to write a post I've been thinking about for a while. If not tonite, then definitely this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: