Friday, June 25, 2010

In a bad spot. Don't know which way is up.

I don't know what I am doing anymore. I am caught in the grip of a severe depression, unlike any I've had for a long time. I am so screwed up that I am hurting my family, I sent nasty emails to my best friend, and am just snapping at everybody who I care about.

I have no reason for being anymore. I quit my job today, so I don't have that as a reason to get up in the morning. Even if that reason failed to get me up most of this week, so whatever. I have no drive, no ambition. I have nothing that I am working toward. I have no "reason." I can't really describe it more than that. I am lonely, I am missing someone to be around every day. I am just plain in a bad way. And I don't know what to do.

I am truly sorry to my family and friends who I have been quite an ass to lately. I'll try to not do that so much.

No comments: