Saturday, June 12, 2010

welcome to week 2 (a couple of days late)

So we're now into the second week of this 90-day phase, and there is no good news about the preceding 9 days. I only exercised once, and I'm pretty sure that none of the days was I even close to eating correctly. So that is not the best way to start off, but it is done. What happens now is that I make sure that I go food shopping this weekend, so that when I am hungry, I have healthy choices to choose from, rather than the crap I've been eating.

I have been working on cleaning up my iTunes music for a while now. I'm still not done, as the switch from PC to Mac has been a long one. Soon I hope I'll be finished, because I miss having all of my music. Especially when I go walking or goto work, so in other words, every day.

Other than that, it's a scattered thunderstorms day, which means that I may encounter rain and such on my walk in a little while. I guess that should be fun. Of course, if it rains beforehand, I may just bitch out and not go walking. I've been kinda lazy like that lately.

FGSO

No comments: