Monday, July 26, 2010

bricks

Today was a fantastic day at work! A very active and at times boring day, but a fantastic day nonetheless. We'll talk about that in a moment. First, let's talk about my diet plan.

So far this week, I am doing well with the plan. I still have over ten points left for the weekly allotment, plus 10 points from activity. So, I'm doing really well there! Tomorrow is my weigh-in at the VA, so we'll see how the scale thinks I've been doing. I am pleased with my progress with the plan. I've gotten my meals all set up for work, and I am logging everything, so I know what I'm eating at all times. Hopefully the weigh-in will reflect my efforts.

As far as work, we worked at the brick patio again today, and we hauled roughly 2700 bricks today. That's two thousand seven hundred bricks. So I definitely got my activity today. I may have overextended my elbow, so I have some heat on it, but it's feeling much better right now, so I'm hoping it'll be fine.

That's about it from here. I'm feeling really good these last few days, both physically and mentally. I hope everyone out there is doing well.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: