Monday, July 12, 2010

the days are flying by

I'm surprised it's already mid-July. It's gone by fast, and also, I've been doing nothing for the last two and a half weeks. Hopefully my new job will start this week.

Anyway, I am in the second phase of this 90-day program, and not doing so hot. In the first 30 days, I exercised 10 days. 30% - not too bad. However, I have yet to exercise in this phase. Tomorrow starts a new week, and a new weigh-in. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this one will go well. And if not, can't change it. I can only do the next right thing. That being said, tomorrow I am going food shopping. I have been eating crap because I didn't have my healthy alternatives, and so my lack of willpower kinda screwed me.

In any event, I am 85 days away from my trip to Israel, so I am psyched! I am trying to lock down plane tickets, but haven't decided on them yet. I may be able to get a layover in london or paris, but not sure about what I want to do. Feel free to leave some suggestions.

OK, that's it from here. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: