Tuesday, July 13, 2010

getting things done

Today I'm staying awake instead of going back to bed. I woke up at 830, had some food (see below) and decided to do some cleaning around the room. I have started tackling the right side closet, going through some accumulated documents that at one time or other I decided were necessary to keep or had yet to examine them. So, upon todays examination, 90% of the stuff is garbage, and roughly 10% is actually stuff worthy of keeping. It's nice to get rid of stuff. It's like a brand new slate.

I'm about to get into a shower, to keep on the cleaning subject, and then I have an appointment in Yaphank to get to. Also, a weigh-in at the VA later on. We'll see how it goes.

Food Log:

morning: 6 oz. hebrew national bologna
gulden's spicy brown mustard
3 pcs rye bread
1.5 cans pepsi

yeah, it's not pretty, but it is fact.

No comments: