Thursday, July 8, 2010

hot and lazy week so far

So, I'm between jobs, waiting to find out when I start my next one, so there's nothing I need to do during the day these days. Plus, the last few days have been pretty hot out and I've decided that sleeping in a cool AC most of the day was what I wanted to do. Last week I worked out four out of 7 days, and that's not too bad considering it was the 4th of July weekend. This week, I have yet to exercise, and I didn't weigh in yet either. I am going to exercise tomorrow, probably inside, where it's not a thousand degrees. Tomorrow also is the Volleyball Workshop for the Cub Scouts, so that's something I can get out of the house and go do.

My dad and I put a drawing table together in my room, which is pretty sweet. I have started drawing again, and so it's a nice setup for me to be able to draw, but not lose any desk space for my computer and all.

Hope everyone is enjoying their days and it's not too hot.

No comments: