Thursday, July 15, 2010

two in a row!

I finished out yesterday with one point left. So, we're two days into this week and I have followed the plan to a T. I also have my 35 weekly point allotment that I have yet to dip into. So far, this week is going very well.

I saw the chiropractor again yesterday. My neck was hurting me from sleeping weird on it, so I went Monday morning and yesterday morning. It's feeling much better, but not enough that I want to risk it by exercising a little. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. I have another appointment then as well, so maybe I'll ask the doc, see what he thinks.

I am continuing the prep for my Israel trip. I have to send out my passport renewal, plus get some medical forms signed, so I might go out to the VA today, just to get out of the house for a bit.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.


No comments: