Tuesday, July 20, 2010

weigh-in after a good week!

Wow! Feels good to be back on the right track! Two things happened this week:

1. I made a huge effort to track all my food, which I did. While tracking my food, it allowed me to budget and make sure I only ate enough food according to the plan. This was successful on 4 out of 7 days! AWESOME!

2. I was very active this week, cleaning out the garage, starting work, painting the kitchen, etc. So that increase in my activity level was also AWESOME!

The net result! A seven pound loss. Way too much for a week if it was a consistent loss, but I'm looking at it as a kickstart to my system, and it should be the impetus for me to continue on the good path.

That's about it from here. I have to get going to the VA, gonna sleep there tonight to test out my CPAP machine. More on that some other time! Have a good night folks!

No comments: