Saturday, July 17, 2010

well, it's still a good start

Well, first, Friday, I went over my points budget...but it was planned. I knew I had the weekly points to spare, and so Dad and I went out to Red Lobster for dinner. It was fantastic. Second, I did well today with points as well. So this week is still in the awesome column.

Also, I start work at my new job on Monday! It's a groundskeeping/landscaping thing at a local university. It's gonna be more manual labor, outside in the heat and crap, but that is great because it will help me continue losing weight. I am excited about it and think it should be a good job.

I spent quite a bit of time the last three days caulking and sanding and painting mouldings in my kitchen. And then today, I decided I felt like cleaning out the garage. It was the first time the garage has been cleaned out in many years. It was good to do. I'm not done, but it is certainly closer to what I would like it to be.

It's now 1210 in the morning and I think I'm going to bed. I've been going to bed earlier and waking up earlier, to get my body in the habit for working again.

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: