Sunday, August 22, 2010

Two Hundred and Fiftieth Post!

This is the 250th post of my blog! That's cool, however, looking at recent posts, it is clear that I have not been posting all that often lately. I have been rather lax in most areas of my weight loss. I am still at my plateau, with no change in sight. Six weeks from today, I get on a plane to Israel. So it would behoove me to get in gear now if I want any sort of boost before then.

I went food shopping today, which is just about all I did. I did do a load of laundry, and clean my room a little, but other than that, not really a lot of things got done today.

It's raining and windy out right now, and I am contemplating sleep early. I have been using my CPAP machine, and I have yet to get used to it. So my sleep is definitely not where I want it to be.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: