Saturday, September 11, 2010

dammit

I've not been around in quite a while. My apologies. I have been lazy. I could blame it on working, or some other excuse, but the real truth is I've been lazy. I have not been posting, I have not been logging food, and I have not been adhering to the plan.

However, my body has decided that my current weight is good, and so even without exercise and food logging, I have stayed in the 238-240 area for many weeks now.

Lately (as in the last couple of days) I have been out-of-control eating again, the type not seen since I started this program last December. I don't really know what the reason is, and I am upset at this new trend. So I am now cognizant of it, and hopefully will take appropriate action to fix it.

Anyway, I'm still here. Thanks for staying with me.

1 comment:

"Tommy BBQ" Kline said...

We're staying with you, brother. Go forth!