Sunday, October 24, 2010

Out the other side

So I am over this last bout of depression. It seems that each time no it gets worse, but I'm not sure if the duration changes or not. It also may just be due to still adjusting to living halfway around the world. I don't know. I also don't really ever figure out how I get out of the depression, but I have concluded this (again): I must be physically active, as that speeds up the lifting of the depression. Endorphins and some such. Anyway, I am in the middle of cooking for the week. I have cooked two large chicken breasts, and have a third ready to go. I am now making potatoes. Tonight after my run, chicken and potatoes it is. Tomorrow for Lunch, chicken and cheese (yep, not kosher) in a pita. It's good, it's easy to cook, and it's high in protein. I also have to make sure NOT to buy things like brownies and cookies etc. If it's not around, I can't eat it.

Funny, lots of those things in the previous paragraph were already said and declared on this website. Amazing, isn't it? I can come to the same conclusion more than once. If only I followed my advice.


No comments: