Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sick....

I am feeling physically sick today. I have not been sleeping well, and there is some sort of bug going through our group. Since I have been sick and congested I have been unable to use my CPAP machine, which in turn has caused my sleep to be very poor lately. So add physically sick to mentally and physically tired and you have the recipe for one unhappy and crappy Daniel. This sucks.

In other news out of the last five days coming into today I have gone running three times. So that's one ray of hope in this shitty period I'm going through.

I am really trying very hard to fight off my depression and it is becoming more of a losing battle each day. Because of this, it is increasingly difficult to be social and fit in. The cynic in the back of my head is getting louder telling me that I am not like anyone else and I cannot do this.

This isn't going to work for much longer.

No comments: