Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunday stretches

First off, in FAT GUY NEWS: I went RUNNING for the second day in a row! It was a good run, I'm starting to get back in the groove. I enjoy running around the neighborhood, and at some point I will get down to the beach - there are some exercise equipment at intervals along the beach highway, so that's my first actual goal, is to run there and back, and then i'll get to using the equipment.

We started ulpan today, and I am in the advanced class. I feel really proud and happy that I can understand hebrew and learn more and more these days. It feels good to learn new things, and I am totally gonna work towards being fluent at the end of the five months.

We visited Enosh, which is a mental health agency, where some of us will volunteer. I am really impressed with the services they offer, and it is a subject I am into, due to the fact that I have a mental illness, and I think it would be really rewarding to work there. So we'll see the other volunteer places, and then make the final decision.

I'm still adjusting each day, and each day brings new challenges, but I am meeting them head on, and taking it one day at a time.

Thanks for stopping by.

FGSO

No comments: