Friday, November 5, 2010

Of panic attacks and travels in a foreign land.


I'm in Tel Aviv about to get on a bus to see a friend of mine. I am pretty sure in the last 24 hours that I have had at least one minor panic attack. I didn't go to work today and that might have been part of the reason why. Last night I got a call from one of the teachers I work with saying she wasn't coming in to work today, and could I figure something out to do with the kids. That probably screwed with me a bit.

Tonight I called and am here in Tel Aviv to see a girl I met. So there's an element of social anxiety that is affecting me. Plus I got on the wrong bus out of Ashdod making quite a detour before I even got here. Add to that a complete loss of ability to speak Hebrew all of a sudden and it makes for one hell of a night so far.
Awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments: