Wednesday, December 29, 2010

noone can understand.

I just get so angry. I hear people refer to other people's trauma and experiences. I hear a friend of mine, someone I consider a good friend, and I hear them try to rationalize making someone relive something so traumatic, something that is so alien to themselves and their existence, and argue that someone should relive that for someone else's benefit, and it infuriates me. It bothers me to no fucking end. I want to get physically violent, to literally change the world that they live in, to traumatize them in just a tiny way, to change the perspective and let them see how absolutely selfish it is to think that anyone other than the traumatized should have ownership of the event.

FUCK i hate people. figure it out. other people's trauma isn't something to decide is yours. Respect it.

FUCK.

No comments: