Monday, January 3, 2011

awesome - remix

I want to link again to the website 1000awesomethings.com. Their post at the end of the year is absolutely AWESOME. If you remember, I linked to their last post of 2009 as well. There is some awesome writing out here in the interwebs. I'm just happy to pass some of it along.

As for me, I am about to shower after the second run of the new year. I am tracking my exercises and workouts better now, and will begin to set up a chart/tracker, to give me some decent idea of progress.

Here in the house, the 42 group is leaving in 11 days, and then I go on my week vacation, with my Dad and Rachel and Jed. I cannot wait for them to get here. I'm also pretty sure that I am going to go home rather than stay here extending my trip. I haven't fully made up my mind, but I'm pretty sure that's what'll happen. I need time to recharge after this trip, and I won't have that if I stay here. But that's a decision I don't have to make just yet.

OK. Enough for now.

No comments: