Saturday, January 22, 2011

good morning (afternoon)!

Well, slept like 10 hours last night, and I feel pretty good. My family got on the plane safely and sometime soon should be landing in NY. I woke up and had a good breakfast, 3 scrambled eggs and two pieces of rye bread, washed down with water and orange juice. Very nice. That's part of the rhythm I am pushing for  - a healthy breakfast each morning. I also took pictures for my records, of what I look like, and also took measurements to compare. Six weeks of hard work and dedication start today, and we'll see what kind of progress I can make.

Now it's time to organize all my stuff in my bedroom, and prep for my roommate moving in, which happens pretty soon. Hope all of you out there are enjoying the day (or back home, the early morning).

No comments: