Saturday, January 29, 2011

mood swings and shit talking

i had a weird mood swing just now. the conversation i was having with friends turned a bit negative regarding both people and situations. and the negativity got me down and set me off on a weird mood. i've been pretty positive and social and enjoying things this week, and the conversation reminded me of how i used to be, the ways i used to see other people. i don't like that. i didn't like it when i was like that, and i don't like the reminder of it, because it seems like it would be so easy for me to fall back into the antisocial/everyone sucks/i don't care type of attitude. i never want to be that person again. i struggle with my mood and my outlook on a daily basis, and like i have said before, i don't need anyone else to bring me down, i'm more than capable of doing it myself. so i am taking a few moments to myself to get these thoughts out and hopefully cleanse my thought process.

No comments: