Tuesday, January 25, 2011

party at my place: a recap

So we invited the new group over to our apartment to smoke some hookah and drink some booze. It soon became a lot more people than I thought would show up. I say this with the caveat that it's not like some movie in which tons of unknown people show up for a house party. I think everyone from the new group stopped by for at least a little bit, and most of our group was there as well. It was good, but at times it was a little overwhelming. But, hey, not too bad. Tonight is Bad Decision Tuesday™ and we're all gonna head down to the bar. It should be quite interesting.

On an unrelated note, I went for what turned out to be my best run last night since I have been here. I just mapped it and it was only 2.3 miles, but it was a good pace, with a stretch uphill twice then ended running on the beach next to the boardwalk. Really good run, followed by a 25 minute workout. Very motivating.

Hope yall are having a good time wherever you are...

No comments: