Wednesday, April 20, 2011

it's definitely not good

things are definitely not good in my head these days. i'm back to sleeping a lot. i'm back to depression a lot. i'm back to anger a lot. i'm back to sadness a lot. i am definitely in the middle of a serious relapse of my PTSD and all of the friends he brings.

this is not good. i don't know what to do. should i call the VA and try and change my medications? should i just pack up and go home, so that i can be near the doctors who treat me? should i do nothing and try to tough it out? should i just quit everything for a while?

the fact that we're on break is both a good and bad thing. good because i can try and take the time to fix myself. bad in that i have way too much time on my hands to sleep and not actually do anything productive.

things are definitely not good in my head.

No comments: