Saturday, April 16, 2011

post-mortem

there are a shit load of issues that have to be dealt with by me. this blog is my forum. it is not meant to injure or hurt other people. but it did. and for that i am sorry. however, i am at a loss for what to do. these are my feelings. not all of them, but some of them. and they are mean. and i am judgmental. i am judgmental because i am jealous.  i judge others harshly if they don't live up to my standards, when i rarely live up to my standards. i lash out when i am hurt because i have yet to fully realize how to communicate emotional feelings for someone. 


i am me. and i need help. and i am sorry to the people i have hurt.

1 comment:

Selina said...

If you can't vent your feelings on here then where can you? I say go ahead and write what you want