Tuesday, April 26, 2011

posts from greece.

At the airport in Greece. Don't want to return to Israel. I don't think I can make it to august if the rockets and shit continue. It's potentially long-term damaging to me and not worth it. I have a decision to make and soon. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

This week in Greece was amazing. I met and made new friends. Spent time with good people and enjoyed my first real vacation. Definitely gonna have to make vacations a habit.
-------------
Just cleared customs and am enjoying a jack and coke while waiting for the plane. I am dreading this return and seriously am not looking forward to being in Ashdod. This has definitely changed my outlook and concept of life in Israel. I'm so not happy.
--------
as clear as I can put it: I do not want to be in israel. I have no desire to return to an area in which my mental safety is threatened. My physical safety I don't care. It's so much easier to recover from a physical wound than a mental one. I think I'm fucked. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you have achieved a level of awareness about this and what you need. You have done a great job making good decisions and you will do it again this time. Good luck and I am hoping peace for you.