Monday, May 23, 2011

it's been a while...

so, just some quick updates and random thoughts:

a siren is a siren is a siren: the fire siren from a neighboring town went off in the middle of the night a couple of nights last week. I had a dream in which i was in a barracks, with two roommates who i went to high school with and haven't seen (nor wanted to see) since. i was smoking hookah, and apparently knocked the hookah over when the siren went off. we all went outside (yes, i am aware, going outside in the middle of a rocket attack doesn't make much sense.) onto the balcony and watched. Oh, and I had a flak vest on.

i really like problem solving with computers. I haven't done it in so long, but it's nice to use my brains in ways they haven't been used in a while.

i'm working on things trying to get me a job, and that's exciting.

i will head up to boston for memorial day. and then after that, my brother and i are going to visit albany.

so things are good!

No comments: