Friday, June 10, 2011

keep on keepin' on...

yesterday was the first day this month in which I ate what I should eat, and did not overeat. I'm really excited about that, about getting back into the groove in which I know I can manage what I eat. I'm still working on it, and each day gets a little better. I also need to get my body on a good schedule - ie. wake up at a certain time, eat at certain times during the day, goto sleep at certain times. i am kinda just winging it these days and have no schedule. once i get a better handle on a schedule, my diet and weight loss will fall into line.

i had a job interview yesterday, but i don't know if i will get it. we'll see. i applied for a shit ton of other jobs as well, so hopefully something comes through soon.

i did an abbreviated workout last night, but kept the streak going, 6 out of the last 7 days and 8 out of the last 9 coming into today. i'm really proud of those numbers. definitely want to keep them going.

i got my email about my transfer advisor, and instructions to keep working on my schedule for albany in the fall. excited to work on that later tonight.

hope all is well with everyone out there!

No comments: