Saturday, September 10, 2011

week 2: recap

well, this week has certainly been much better than the first. (really though, there's not many ways that you can make a worse week than my first here in Albany). so, having driven home tuesday morning, my last post was early tuesday. I went to my counseling center appointment that morning, but then crashed and slept through my computer class. however, that is definitely a good thing inasmuch as that was the only class that i missed this week. i also found out that, i really haven't missed anything in that class. i participated well in my other classes as well.

my hebrew class continues to give me stress and disappointment. i'm nowhere near as good as i want to be, and it is difficult.

but, all in all, everything is a lot better right now.

No comments: