Monday, November 17, 2014

!ברוכים הבאים חברים

Well, I'm back. It's been a very long while, and I've really got nothing to show for it. But I am here again. So, I started out last week, on November 10th, the Marine Corps Birthday. I figured it was a good a time as any to get back on the wagon.

I have gone through way too much in the last year and a half or so since I wrote a post, and two or three since I have posted routinely, to recap in any short form, so I will not bother referring to any of it unless it becomes relevant in my posts as they happen.


I started out last week at 290, which is the heaviest I've been ever, beating out 2009, and I lost weight this week. So we're starting off well. Except, I don't know what to do with myself on the weekends. I have no social life, still, as this is a continuing phenomenon. If I wanted, I could link to a dozen or so posts regarding this, but I'll let you go back and look if you are so inclined. 


I'm watching the Rangers, and they're getting their asses kicked. Skylar is snoring in my bed, taking up the entire bed, as she does. Anyway, this is my return to the FGT. Let this be the beginning of something good, and something meaningful in the long term. 



No comments: