Thursday, June 18, 2015

almost done with Summer A

Academic recap:

First semester back at college since 2012. First semester at FIU. First summer semester ever. First accelerated summer semester ever. Started with three classes and a lab. First science class with lab in over a decade or so. Medically dropped the science lecture, kept the lab. (Second time I've done that).
Semester ends Friday. Completely finished with my World Religion class. I'm thinking a C+/B- there. Have some labs to finish for Nutritional Science, looking at a B+/A- possibly. Have a final research paper to write for English Comp. Again, looking at a B+/A-.  So there's a possibility for a GPA anywhere from a 2.7 to a 3.2. I'll take it. I've got my sanity still, and may have even learned something. Hell, I'll take a 2.5. But I think I did better than that.


No comments: