Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Not mentally here

I can't seem to mentally "wake up" and get moving today. This happens most Tuesdays and Thursdays. There may be a couple of reasons for it. One - I tend to stay up later those nights, as I know I don't have class until almost three. Also, Monday nights I have XCO which is a pretty good workout, and I then eat and go to sleep after. It's possible that fucks up my sleep schedule. I definitely don't feel well rested this morning, and mentally I feel exhausted. Overall, I feel like shit.

I also think I have some anxiety regarding my world religion class, as I have not been doing enough (any) real work in that class. As each day goes by in this abbreviated semester, my anxiety gets worse about this class, which, as I'm sure you've realized by now, is a Tuesday and Thursday class. My anxiety is enough that I cannot concentrate and it is difficult to actually get the work done, which would alleviate the anxiety, and fix the issue. I need to take some time today after class and speak with my professor, and explain the situation, and see what he thinks. If he's understanding to the issue, I should be able to relax and work through the anxiety. If not, who in the fuck knows.

In other news, I am not losing weight at the rate in which I thought I would/at the rate I would like. I really don't know what the problem is. And that pisses me of. Lots of things piss me off.

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

No comments: