Saturday, June 6, 2015

Welcome to the end of the semester?!?

Wow. Monday is week 5 of the semester, which is only 6 weeks. This has certainly been different, as I've never taken a Summer semester, nor specifically a Mini Summer semester, which is so accelerated.

One of my problems I've realized is, it took me a bit of time to get into the groove. Normally, with a full semester, it's not a problem. But in a six week timeframe, two weeks is a large chunk of time. But I'm in it now.

English Comp is going well, I think. I have to submit Essay 2 on Monday, which sets up Essays 3 and 4. World Religions will be fine. Actually, it may not. I haven't written an essay for that class, and just realized it. FUCK. Well, that may be an issue. We'll see. Also, I have to get our group set up for our presentation on Thursday. Science lecture hinges on me doing well on the final two tests. If not, kiss that goodbye. Lab is sewn up, and a sure thing.

Other than that, while Monday will be one calendar month since moving down here, I still don't know if I've completed the transition. Anxiety attacks abound, and I'm not sure if I've set myself up with good habits, or if I'm going to be given a tough wake-up call when grades come out for this semester.

I have to do laundry today, I have to make sure to eat enough, as my appetite has been gone the last week and a half or so. I also need to do a proper visit to Publix for food shopping.

But really, my bed is calling to me.

No comments: