Saturday, September 26, 2015

almost!

Went to class yesterday and took a test. Actually accomplished something, which is nice. I'm almost out of this hole, I think come Monday morning I'll be good. I've started running again, and ran Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. I feel better, and I'm sleeping a bit better.

Monday I had another medication change (as well as Doc change) as I've moved my care to the PTSD team at the VA. I'm pretty happy with the doc, as she listened to me (which is not as insignificant as it sounds) and also checked my (extensive) history, before changing my meds. I have another appointment with her this week, to check in and see how/what to do next.

I'm also set up to begin Prolonged Exposure therapy, starting Friday. I hope this works, I've been told it will help, so I'm giving it a try.








This was a very bad cycle. I've been continuing the dayratings, and looking at the graph, The two arrows indicate 1: When I started to cycle down, and the second, when I started to cycle up. The cycle up time was longer than usual, and like I said, things were fucking bad.

But, I'm doing the things I need to, and hopefully, the next one won't be so bad.

I love you all, and I appreciate everyone helping in their own way, even if it's just being there.

No comments: